Monday 14 February 2011

059. Learn proper Photoshop (or similar)

Hello!

On Saturday, my big challenge started... and I started working on it!

Bia, from BEST Porto (BEST stands for Board of European Students of Technology) came to Lisbon to teach some people from all Portugal how to work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Thank you, Bia!

To see one of the things I learnt... Look up! There is my banner: I made it in Illustrator.

My very first thing in this program is this one:



Bia told us to design a banner with our name. The sample we had was nice: green with a house and cute lines and spirals. But my imagination started to work and well... Pink!

Soon I'll also design my CV (CêBê) in InDesign and learn more about Photoshop. Yes, this goal is not done yet...

I'm waiting for another training on Photoshop: how to manipulate photographies and then I'll be done!

:*
L

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to go reading books or watching films, otherwise you will have to read everything in the end ;)

    996 days left... oh oh oh

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on that ^^

    I'm more worried about the running part: it's rainning and I won't be able to do it next 2 weekends... oh well...

    ReplyDelete