Sunday 10 April 2011

048. Read 34 new books - Marshmallows For Breakfast



Dorothy Koomson's Marshmellows for Breakfast headline is "Can a stranger steal your heart?".

It makes the book look like another cheesy romance, perfect for reading when we need to rest our brain, right? Well, the book is also good for resting our brain, but the "strangers" they are talking about are two cute six year old twins that are passing through their parent's divorce. Of course Kendra, the main character, also has her personal problems and it's all around that: how she deals alone with her problems and helps the family next doors.

I liked it, it's different. That's how Koomson's books are: romances that are different.

:*
L

P.S. I have been busy and I was not sure I would have time to read, so I've been repeating some books I have here at home... But this week I'll get a new one from the library. Promised!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Do you like romances?

    If you like try Catherine Anderson or Madeline Hunter.

    kiss ****

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look for them next time I'll go to the library :)

    ReplyDelete