Monday 23 May 2011

048. Read 34 new books - Midnight Bayou

My movies


By Nora Roberts

Determined to restore dilapidated Manet Hall to its former splendor, Declan Fitzgerald begins the daunting renovation room by room. But the days spent in total isolation in the empty house take a toll. Only the companionship of alluring Angelina Simone can distract him from the mysterious happenings in the house. But Angelina too has her own surprising connection to Manet Hall—a connection that will help Declan uncover a secret that’s been buried for a hundred years. Nora Roberts

Not the first ghost story from Nora Roberts I read.

I admire Angelina (aka Lena), she is really strong and confident, qualities that were built over a lot of suffering.

Totally disliked the end. There were too many details left, things I was wondering the whole book, things I won't talk about not to spoil anything.

Anyway, I need to start reading different books!

//I am almost finishing the next one!

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment