Monday 2 May 2011

048. Read 34 new books - The notebook

Ermo do Lampião
The Notebook is the most romantic thin I have ever read. Romantic, but not cheesy.

Romantic enough to make me cry on the subway, romantic enough to bring out my lond dead romantic side.

An old man reads to an old woman a love story about Noah and Allie.

I can't tell you more without feeling butterflies in my stomach or ruin the experience for you. If you didn't read the book, you need, at least, to watch the movie. It is a good one too...

:*
L

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 pm BST

    Defenetely we have very different tastes when choosing novels :P
    What about something not that romantic? ;)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the one that I am reading (Nora Roberts - romantic), I will read the thist part of The Star of Nariën (fantasy, some romance, but not in that relevant) and... gaining courage to crime and punishment... This ne takes balls and mone are for sure lost in these easy-to-read romances :P

    ReplyDelete