Sunday 16 October 2011

017. Contact someone in the PR/marketing department

As you know, I am doing my thesis in London. What you probably don't know, is that my thesis is, somehow, related to marketing. My boss is the marketing coordinator.


There are 4 people in the company that work with marketing. I talked to all of them, except my boss, Mr. COO. I can't just bother the Chief Operating Officer with my "what I want to be when I grow up" questions. Or can I?


I am actually building courage to do that. I have until March. But meanwhile, I already talked to the other 3/4 of the marketing "department" and have now some ideas of what my next steps can be. For example, talk to people from the sales department. I seriouslt doubt it (it looks like Fund Raising - I can do it, it would make me travel, is would give me money... but would I enjoy it? That's something I need to find out.).

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment