Wednesday 12 October 2011

019. Get a job - PSE

I am in London now.

But of course I wouldn't just move in to London without a plan. I am currently doing an internship, in order to finish my degree with my MSc. thesis.

The company is a modelling company for Chemical Engineering processes. It's called Process Systems Enterprise and the work environment is wonderful. Everything is flexible, as long as the job is done, and well done. Results oriented, I like that.

I have been doing a mixed job, between marketing, modelling and, later, also a business plan. Wide and varied job.

Paying is not good at all (afterall, I am just an intern), but this experience is priceless. I am in love with the company and with London and I would love to start my career here.

Wish me luck!

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment