Sunday 18 December 2011

Conclusions

Goodbye!

I decided to close the blog and the challenge, for now. The reason is that my life changed quite a bit in the last months and it doesn't reflect myself anymore.

Anyway, some tasks were not finished... Here's why:

Health
001. Take off my wisdom teeth - One is missing! I prefer to wait and do it in Portugal. It is not annoying me that much, so I guess it is not that bad...
003. Be able to make 200 sit-ups - I think I will need to find another way to get fit... Something that will not be a torture... Maybe one day I will be able again to make 200 sit-ups...
005. Be able to make 100 push-ups - This one is less believable, but I guess, if I keep doing yoga, my arm strength will increase.
006. Power-walk at least 143 times - Same as 003. I HATE running... Power walking doesn't make it better... I love big walks, like hiking, but... NOT RUNNING nor power walking...
007. One week without elevator - Not that hard... But without the challenge, I don't think I will be doing it.
008. Vegetables/fruits and water fast for 1 day - This would work really well if I didn't get weak each time I dont get my carbs at breakfast and lunch...
009. Achieve 55 kg - Last time I checked, I was 1kg away!
010. Achieve 25% of fat - I guess this one is impossible... But I am getting rid of the fat I don't want!
012. Spend one week on the beach doing nothing (de-stressing!) - YES, I still intent to do this one!

Grow Up!
013. Get the drivers' licence - Well, I have to, don't I?
015. Graduate - Almost there :)
020. Create a budget - When I have a proper salary that allows me to save... I will do a proper budget as well! At least I will have an idea of how I spend my money when I barely have it.
021/022. Start to save for a house/retirement - Same as 020 - When I have a proper salary for saving, it will be one of my first steps.


BEST
025. See LBG Faro Algarve become a full member of BEST - This will happen in April 2012.
027. Become alumna of BEST - It is hard. I still haven't finished there, I still can grow a bit more. When time is right, it will happen.


Travelling
028-037. Travelling around Portugal - We will never know...
039. Go back to Istanbul - I don't know. Living with a Turkish girl made me kind of change my mind about the country itself...
040. Go to Africa - It is so close, and so far... I will do it, of course. I just don't know when.
041. Take my mom to Rome - YES, YES and YES! I hope this will happen in October 2012, on her birthday!
042. Go to Greece - I won't be going to Greece while I am still a student. So there is no rush...
043. Swim in two different seas or oceans - Lake Bled, that's all I got!
044/045. See the midnight sun/Northern lights - Going to cold cold cold places on two different times of the year... One day :) I mean... two...
046. Cross Asia in the Trans-Siberian - I don't know. I would do it, but probably when I get the money, I will be too old. We'll see.


Culture
048. Read 34 new books - It will happen. Slow and steady.
050. Have an entire conversation in French - Probably will happen. Probably not.
052. Visit all free museums in Lisbon - Not so sure about this one.
053. Go to the Opera - YES! When I have the money!
054. Watch The Nutcracker - Same.
055. Watch 34 new movies - It is happening!
056. Watch stand up comedy - Maybe, maybe not.
057. Go to a Medieval Fair - Yes, I still want to attend one!


Photography
061. Do a "26 things" challenge - I don't think it will happen without the big challenge.
062. Finish, at least, 3 Weekend Projects in DIY Photography - MAYBE... I keep reading the blog :)
063. Sell at least one photo in iStockphoto - One day... eventually... I am getting better and better at photography :)

Random!
064. Keep a blog for the entire 1001 days - Clearly this won't happen.
065.  Make a piece of clothe from scratch - I don't think I have time for it, but I will do it sometime...
068. Build a snowman - IF it actually snows for real in London, I will make a snowboy :D
069. Get a 500$ bill from Cape Vert - I haven't quit this one :)
070. Have a ride in a helicopter - Why not? When I have more money... There are a lot of offers like this in Groupon.
071. Try out 14 different origami - Not interested anymore.
072. Wake up at 6AM for a week in a row - I am trying to reach it... Not this week, for sure.
073. Write a shortstory - I am not good at writting. End of story. No need to force it.
075. Try belly-dancing - Not important. Any kind of dancing is good :) Except salsa.
077. Skiing - Sure, one day...
080. List 100 things that make me happy - :) Some...
081. Skydive - YES YES YES!!
082. Make a list of 100 things I'm good at - Nop... It is actually depressing to make this list. Plus, people are supposed to be really good only at 2 or 3 things, aren't they?
083. Send a message in a bottle - So bad for the environment, isn't it?
085. Kiss in the rain - quit
086. Archery class - Same as 070.
088. Try toastmasters - Still a good idea!
090. See a whale - Of course :) One day!
091. Swim on a waterfall - Maybe...
092. Ride a hot air baloon - Same as 070.
093. Birthday dinner - One day... In May!
094. Sell something on the internet - Soon :)
095. Knit something - Not so soon, but for sure!
097. Try geocaching: find 34! - Not my thing at all!
098. Ice skating - For sure :)
100. Meet Olya for the first time - We'll see...


And this is it.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment