Thursday 14 April 2011

051. Find out all the free museums in Lisbon



These are probably not all the free museums in Lisbon. But they are all the free museums in Lisbon I found on internet...

Some of them I already saw, but one of them, I saw too many times and I won't see it again in the next three years (at least for myself, right?)

Always free!
  • Design and Fashion Museum (in the picture)

Free on Sunday and holidays' mornings
  • Coaches National Museum
  • Costumes National Museum
  • Tiles National Museum (they are pretty typical here, in Portugal)

Free on holidays' mornings
  • Music Museum

Free on Sunday mornings
  • National Art Museum
  • Chiado Museum
  • Folk Art Museum
  • Navy Museum
  • Ajuda National Palace
  • City Museum
  • Scientific and Cultural Center of Macao
  • House-museum Dr. Anastácio Gonçalves
  • Science Museum
  • Natural History Museum
  • Puppet Museum

Free on specific days: Mar22, May18, Jun1, Jun5 and Oct1
  • Water Museum

18 museums, 1 down, 17 to go!

Who wants to join me?

:*
L

P.S. 97 tasks and 940 days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:32 pm BST

    You need lots of sundays! :)

    Maybe you could go with your mum sometimes.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true and I don't think I even have them... :\ And I lost today already...

    I don't think my mom would like to go, but I'm already recruiting people ;)

    And I ask again :D Would you like to come? :D

    ReplyDelete