Saturday 16 April 2011

048. Read 34 new books - Confessions of a shopaholic



Confessions of Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

A college grad lands a job as a financial journalist in New York City to support where she nurtures her shopping addiction and falls for a wealthy entrepreneur. (IMDB)

She is something like... I will never be! I'm so frugal, I only buy clothes on sales (or when I really really need, like now, when I only have 2 pairs of jeans available) , I buy the books in English, because they are ~80% cheaper (ok, now I go to the library) and I only fly low cost. But I won't ever be able to stop travelling: that's like killing something inside of me.

But it's cute how she finds "the true love" in someone perfect for her (you know... with money to pay her bills).

My favourite part was when she faked she knew how to speak finish in her CV and ended up being contacted by a finish bank. And she really got some letters in (what I think is) finish.

Better than the movie, of course!

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment