Wednesday 20 April 2011

055. Watch 34 new movies - (500) Days of Summer


An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her. IMDB

I decided to see this movie because of the main actors: Zooey Deschanel ( "Bones"'sister... she is 7y older than me!! I have no idea where I met her..) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (10 things I have about you, 3rd rock from the sun, Inception). Also romantic comedies usually make me laugh.


It is not exactly my favourite movie, but worth seeing once.

My favourite part was when, after spending the entire movie obcessing about Summer, Tom meets a girl named... Autumn! Also when they were pretending they were married and living in a furniture store. "Honey... The faucet's broken! All the faucets are broken!"

:*
L


No comments:

Post a Comment