Tuesday 26 April 2011

076. Spend one weekend without cellphone, television or computer



I just came back from a 4-day weekend in my mom's village, Martianas. My computer and my cellphone stayed in Lisbon.


It was amazing to spend that (few) time with my family away from the city.

My favourite things were the 10 km walk with my cousins (although my shoes hurted my feet, I was totally up for another one, with other shoes!), the silence (you could only hear birds and your own steps) and the conversations I had with my cousin.

When I arrived, yesterday, I didn't even feel the need to use the computer. And I was the one cooking dinner!

What I liked the least, besides the cold, was, when back to "civilization", everything was so noisy, I needed to wear earplugs this morning.

At least no one asked me when I am going to get married. But someone called me fat. And it was meant as a compliment.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next weekend like this. But my cousin has to be there!

95 tasks and 928 days to go! (actually, there are less tasks left, but that's a story for other posts)

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment