Tuesday 31 May 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Health

UMASS

Tasks done: 1
Tasks to go: 11
Working on... 8

001 - Soon I will get rid of 2 out of 3 wisdom teeth. Unless the dentist doesn't want to. Then, I'll have to wait  further than the 16th of June...

003/4/5 - I have been slowly working on sit-ups, squats and push-ups. But slowly...

006 - After I started this challenge, I only ran once. And I thought about doing it hundreds of times. Now, I officially change "Run at least 143 times" to "Power walk at least 143 times". I decided to do this for many reasons, being the three biggest are the fact that I will burn more calories, power-walking is healthier than running, because of the joints and it's also less scary than running. But I will stil count the only once I ran. Why? Because the huge 10 km walk I did last Easter compensates way more than that!

007 - Now that exams are starting and the days that I will be carrying lots of books are rare (as I prefer to study at home - less people to distract me), I think soon this task will be done, as it will be easier for me to go up and down the stairs without the entire house on my back...

008 - Unlike task number 007, exams will only delay this one, as eating only vegetables and water for one day might affect my performance.


009 - We all know the last 5 kg are the hardest to lose. Well, fortunatelly for me, the last 4 kg are also the only 4 kg I need to lose, so, as I'm tring not to starve myself, not eating too much, between the stress and the coffee I need to be alive at the end of the day, I can say that I already lost 1 kg and only have 3 more to go! I can even tell you exactly where those kg are...


010 - Although my normal fat% is healthy, it is still a bit high and I'm tring to lower it. But it is hard, it is just like the last 5 kg... the last 5%...


011 - I already read about meditation. The only thing missing is trying. Thank you M for the texts! I will try to do it sooner than later, but I have so many things in my mind and my neighboors are so noisy... I will try not to need any more excuses!


012 - Spending one week at the beach doing nothing is surelly somthing that will have to wait for another year. If everything goes well, I will spend this Summer taking care of all I need to move out next Fall (even if just for 6-8months).

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment