Wednesday 1 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Grow Up

30 and awesome
Tasks done: 0
Tasks to go: 10
Working on... 3

013 - I promise this week I will schedule the theoric test! I feel more or less confortable while driving... I already drive like someone that had the licence for 30 years: I don't give a cr*p, the road is mine!

014 - I'm studying hard, but due to some... let's call it problems, I'm not sure it will be possible... I already got an A (19.3/20), but it was in a test, so it doesn't count... Until I finish my degree, otherwise, this will have to do.

015 - I am already counting down... If everything goes well, 5 subjects and one thesis to go! (I am still waiting for some results...)

016 - I am waiting to get my new camera before I think about my visual CV. I wanted it to have only pictures taken by me.

017 - I am not sure I want to work with PR/marketing anymore. Right now, I am more "in love" with logistics. Come on, it's all about organizing things and play with tables and lists. I already do that. Only I would be paid. So I'll think about this before I do anything.

018 - I am hoping that I will get an internship outside Portugal. That means I will move out next semester, whether I want it or not. But I do!

019 - Even if my internship is paid, I won't consider it a job. So, it is still far away, at least 1 year away.

020 - This one I will try with the internship. If not... waiting for the job!

021/2 - Waiting for my first job!

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment