Saturday 4 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Culture

Monet - A Woman Reading
Tasks done: 2
Tasks to do: 9
Working on... 3

048 - Right now, I am reading one new book and have other 2 in my bedside waiting.

049 - Believe it or not, I almost had an entire conversation in Spanish, but the Spanish guy decided to answer in English... Help?

050 - This is another story. The other day I was reading a book in French. Does it count? Of course not!

052 - BAD ANA! No, I haven't been visiting any free museums. And I probably won't be doing so during the exams, but maybe I can convince my mom in doing it after I come back from Barcelona...

053/4 - I should be searching, but the truth is that it's expensive and I am not earning my own money yet...

055 - I have quite a big list of new movies to watch. The truth is that TV Series are lighter and I would like to pay actual attention to the movies (thing that I barely do with the TV Series... Unless it's Big Bang Theory... Or Gossip Girl... Or Vampire Diaries...).

056 - Look for it... That's what I should do. Come on, I know two guys that are comediants...

057 - There is a Medieval Fair close to my place in September. Only I don't know when I will be leaving.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment