Friday 3 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Traveling

Ana Paias
Tasks done: 0
Tasks to do: 19
Working on... 2

028/030-037 - Portugal. So close, yet, so far away. Nothing is planned. Pity. Maybe it changes, because I should really, really know my own country.

029 - Sintra is really really pretty. It is also the closest place in my list, which means it will probably be the first one. I also know half of it already, so only one half is missing. Right, M?

038 - I am already being threatned that I will stop being loved if I'm not back in Barcelona soon. So I will be in Barcelona soon! After the Summer Course in Maribor and a small visit to Milano, I will spend some days in Barcelona.

039 - Istanbul is my favourite city. That's the main reason I want to go back. And the earings. They were really unexpensive and some of them, really pretty.

040 - Africa is also not that far away. But yet so, I haven't visited it!

041 - This is what I am going to do with the savings of my first paying checks. My mother spent her entire life working for me. It's now time I would work a little for her, right? She is 100% Christian and she would LOVE to see the Pope in the Vatican. So that's exactly what I am going to do. My first real gift to my mommy.

042 - Greece is a wonderful place (I heard), and I really wanted to visit it before I finish my degree. Why? It has almost any monument free for students. Learn, Portugal!

043 - Maybe - just maybe! - I will finally swim in the Mediterrean Sea. Did you know that Portugal is the only Mediterrean country NOT touching the Mediterrean Sea? We are soooo special...

044/5/6 - Money. Money is missing here. And time. So maybe, these 3 taks will pass to the next 101 in 1001 challenge. Let's hope that at least one of them stays here.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment