Monday 6 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Random P1






Tasks done: 7
Tasks to do: 31
Working on... 7

064 - "Keeping this blog" is something that will only be finished by the end of the challenge... But it is going good, I think.

065 - I tried to draw, but it takes a lot more than that to draw a piece of clothe from scratch...

067 - I have been talking to M about going to an amusement park when I am in Barcelona. We'll see...

068 - Building a snowman is something we can only do when it snows. That is something that doesn't happen here at all. So I guess I'll have to wait for a Winter Trip...

069 - It is in my task list to go to a currency exchanger to see if they have a bill with the face of my great-great-great-?-uncle...

070/081 - This is something expensive, that I can just buy and go... But, you know... money.

071 - This is one of those tasks M is always complaining about. Easy to do, and yet... I'll try to start "origamiing" soon.

072 - I will check my exams schedule and see if waking up at 6AM for one week fits here. And maybe I can enjoy a bit of sun in my balcony, as it only hits there in the morning... University makes me white (ok, seethrow is the best word), but I have to fight that!

073 - Inspiration... That's something that is missing. But I can get a few of it during my train/airplane trips in July.

075 - I already got some invited to try oriental dancing, but they are at the same time as my sacred ballroom class.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment