Tuesday 7 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Random P2



Tasks done: 7
Tasks to do: 31
Working on... 7

077 -  Skiing is also something I can only do with snow.

079 - Slowly, I'm reaching it. I am learning how to cook. But really slowly... I am not worried. I will have to learn anyway when I live by myself...

080 - I love to do lists. The list of things that make me happy already has 59 items!

082 - This other list is quite shorter...5 items... What am I good at?

083 - I could send a message in a bottle on a day I will go to the beach...

084 - Doing... I already have 16 pictures in Go Chic Or Go Home!

085 - I don't even think I am going to post about it...

086 - I once tried archery, but a class would be nice.

087 - This one is really hard to track... I am constantly trying new things and I don't remember them. Like the other day, when I ate Ritinha's cheese and spinach lasagna. I will consider this one done.

088 - Hmmm... There should be some toastmasters group whereever I am going on an internship.

:*
L


No comments:

Post a Comment