Wednesday 8 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - Random P3



Tasks done: 7
Tasks to do: 31

Working on... 7

089 - I think this point is also too personal to just blog about it. I'm just going to tell you that it's 1 out of 3 already!

090 - I always liked whales. This time, I want to see one!

091 - First, I need to find a waterfall...

092 - This one is something I have to pay for. First, I need to get my own money.

093 - This year, on my birthday, I had a surprise dinner. But I didn't do anything for it, so it doesn't count. Maybe next year...

094 - I already bought things from the internet. It is now time to sell something on the internet. One day.

095 - My grandma taught me how to knit, but I never did it properly. One day, I will try to knit something useful.

097 - I need to find 34 geocaches. I should start soon, right?

098 - In Lisbon, it only works close to Christmas.

100 - Yes, Olya. I still need to meet you!

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment