Saturday 23 July 2011

023. Be a participant in a BEST Course

It was, in one word, AWESOME! 

Just explaining: I went to a Summer Course on photography in Maribor, Slovenia, from the 1st to the 11th of July.
 

Of course I was one of the last ones to arrive, but that was not my fault: the train from Zagreb was late.

We started practicing on the first day (even before I knew the meaning of aperture or shutter speed) and it was amazing.

On the second day, it was all about theory and a nice city rally around Maribor. It is really one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen, really green, with a wonderful river.

In the following days we had a lot of practice and even a photo-competition. After the final project (street photography), we had swimming time, gala night and a wonderful weekend trip around slovenia!

In the weekend trip, we visited Velenje, the coal mines; the wonderful lake Bled; Kranjska Gora, the mountains; Lipica; Ljubljana and back to Maribor.

Then my trip back to Lisbon started and only ended last Monday (with a cancelled flight in the middle...).

It was perfect.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment