Wednesday 27 April 2011

101. Visit my Grandma's grave



Last Saturday was a simple day. On the morning, me and my mom went to our land to check out on out trees... We have oranges! After, we went to the cemitery to see my grannie. We had lunch and me and my cousins went for that amazing 10 km walk, just because. And I had a really good night of sleep.

My mom always told me she loved her mom more than anything. Until I "arrived". Then, there was nothing more in the world besides me. There, in the cemitery, I saw how much she loves her parents. No one ever toke so much care of a rock. That's the only thing there now. A rock. But that rock is my grandparents now. We made it nicer, with new flowers.

Of course I almost cried, but Grannie would never want that, so I stoped. Cliché, I know. I remembered her saying "Leave me alone!" when my and my goddaughter were having a kissing competition, to see who could kiss more our Grannie.

:*
L

P.S. 94 tasks, 927 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment