Thursday 2 June 2011

General Analysis and Feedback - BEST

PA2010
Tasks done: 0
Tasks to go: 5
Working on... 3

023 - To be a participant in a BEST Course all I need to do is... wait! And buy a new camera. After all, it's a photography course. An I am almost the only one that doesn't know a thing about photography... Oh well... It said in the website that it is an introductory course and I learn fast.

024 - Another one that I just have to wait. My babies are good organizers and are taking care of everything. I'll just have to make minor repairs... Real minor, because they are still the most amazing organizers I ever had!

025 - All my work with them since I was elected responsible for LBG Faro Algarve from Lisbon's side is another step in the way of becoming voting members of BEST. I don't doubt they will be full members of BEST in one year, even if soon, I won't be responsible for them anymore. But I will always be there.

026 - There is a conference in July... But it's during my Summer Course in Maribor (023). As I can't be in two places at the same time (yet), it's easy to discover what I decided. There will be more conferences.

027 - It's harder than it seems, to decide "I am growing up, I need to leave BEST behing now...". BEST was there for me when I most needed. It gave me lots of competences, many new friends, I know a big part of Europe now, thanks to it. I know I will do it before the deadline, but it's still hard even to think about it.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment