Tuesday 27 September 2011

024. Be in LBG Faro Algarve's first Summer Course

LBG Faro Algarve became, less than one year ago, a member of my organisation, BEST. Since then, they got a responsibility: to organise a BEST course every year.

The course happened in the beginning of August and hosted more than 20 participants. All of them amazing! They spent ten days learning about the power of tides, partying and sightseeing around the south of Portugal. Lucky them. Here you have an enterview that the public television channel made. It is in Portuguese and English.



In the end, this was one of the better organised courses I have seen. If there were any problems among the organisers, the participants didn't notice. The participants were awesome, funny, smart and open minded (which is really important, as they were dealing with many different cultures). They even liked the food I cooked for them!

I am happy to say that I got new friends. I am also really proud of the entire group. I still remember when they were 99% disorganised, and I was the one putting some sense in it. They really grew to be an amazing group and hope the stay prosper. They really deserve all the best.

Also, I was elected the BEST Teddy Bear. Why? Because I was waking up everyone with kisses and hugs! And let's be honest... I looooveeee kisses and hugs!

I am now waiting for someone from Faro to come to visit me to bring me my diploma and my t-shirt.

:*
L

No comments:

Post a Comment